Thursday, July 14, 2011

VerryCherryToys

It seems weird to be advertising for another toy shop, and it's probably an unsound business practice. But I just love this shop on etsy, Verry Cherry Toys.

Wooden Hot wheels Mini Folding Travel Race Track ToyWooden Folding Travel Mini Train Track With TrainStick City Building Blocks Wooden Toy 100 PiecesWooden Marble Run Toy Track

These are a few examples of what they sell. They're different from the run of the mill wooden toys. I love that they can work with toys you almost certainly already have (like match box cars, marbles, trains, etc.).

The stick toys are an interesting twist on building toys. I like that they are colorful too.

I haven't bought anything from them yet, but the workmanship looks very professional. I'll be putting some of these on my Christmas list this year....um, I mean, on Caleb's Christmas list.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I love some of these things. (also a fan of your work too) The stick toys seems perfect for the kid who likes to build houses of all kinds. (aka my son)

    ReplyDelete